Terms of General Data Protection Regulation
I. Basic assignation
- Administrator of general data in accordance with article 4 point 7 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 about protection of individuals in accordance of processing of personal data and about free movement of those data (hereinafter : „GDPR”) is Ondřej Závěšický. TAX ID: 73814598 based Pod valy 4, 750 02 Přerov, Czech Republic (hereinafter „the Administrator“).
- Contact details of administrator are
Address: Ondřej Závěšický - Barrsa, Dluhonská 41, 750 02 Přerov
- Personal data are all information about identified or identifiable individuals; identifiable individuals are individuls that can be directly or indirectly identified especially by reference to an identifier for example name, identification number, local details, website identifier, or by one or more particular elements of physical, physiological, genetical, psychical, economical, cultural or social identity those individuals.
- Administrator did not name any creditor for data protection.
II. Resources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator handles the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained based on your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the execution of the contract.
III. The legal reason and purpose of the personal data processing
- The legal reason of processing the personal data is:
- execution of contract between you and the administrator in accordance of article no. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- authorized interest of the administrator to provide direct marketing (especially for sending the commercial communication and newsletters) in accordance of article no. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent with processing of your personal data for providing the direct marketing (especially for sending the commercial communication and newsletters) in accordance of article no. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in relation to § 7 paragraph 2 Law no. 480/2004 Sb., about certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- about certain services of informational compaines if the order of the goods or service is returned.
- The purpose of processing the personal data is:
- processing of your order and performace the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact) are required, providing of personal data is a necessity for the conclusion and execution of the contract; without the personal data the contract cannot be made or can not be executed from administrator's side,
- sending commercial messages and providing other marketing activities.
3. From the administrator’s side does not occur the automatical individual decision by course of article no. 22 GDPR. You have gave your express consent for the above stated.
IV. Period of personal data keeping
- The administrator keeps the personal data:
- for the period necessary for performance the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for the longest…. years when personal data are processed by consent.
- After period of personal data keeping will be personal data deleted by the administrator.
V. Accepters of the personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
- The accepters of the personal data are individuals:
- involved in delivery of the goods / services / realization of payments based on contract,
- securing e-shop services and the other services related to e-shop,
- securing marketing services.
- The administrator has no intention to give personal data to third country (countries outside the EU) or to international organization.
- Providing services, securing marketing and supporting services.
- Google analytics - records cookie and use of website
- Google Adwords - records cookie a use of website
- Google merchant - request of feedback, records email if you would agree in the process of order
- Heureka - records conversion of purchase and e-mail for service "Verified by customers"
- Zboží.cz - records conversion of purchase and email
- Sklik - records cookie, use of website, conversion of purchase
VI. Your rights
- Under the GDPR set conditons you have:
- right to access your personal data in accordance of the article no. 15 GDPR,
- right to change personal data in accordance of article no. 16 GDPR, optionally processing restrictions in accordance of the article no. 18 GDPR.
- right to delete personal data in accordance of the article no. 17 GDPR.
- right to raise an objection against processing in accordance of the article no. 21 GDPR and
- right to portability the personal data in accordance of the article no. 20 GDPR.
- right to withdraw the consent of processing the personal data by written statement or electronically to the address or e-mail of administrator mentioned in the article no. III of this terms. To withdraw your consent you can do anytime in your client's account.
- Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy is violated.
VII. Security conditions of personal data
- The administrator declares that he has adopted all necessary technical and organizational precaution to secure personal data.
- The administrator has adopted all necessary technical precaution to secure of data storages and paper personal storages, especially secured / encrypted access to website, password encryption of customers passwords inside of the database, regular updates of system and regular back up of system.
- The administrator declares that access to personal data have individuals authorized by him only.
VIII. Final regulation
- You agree to these terms by ticking the consent via the online form. By confirming your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of your privacy and that you accept it in its entirety.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.